Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 21 days after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject REFUND and (your order number) with details of why you would like return processed along with your banking details. If the Goods have been approved for return, we will notify you and either arrange for our couriers to collect the item from you or request that you post it back to us or ask you to return the item to our current warehouse location, dependent on your original order’s shipping method. Should you need to post the Goods to us please only send it to our postal address (available under Contact and Address Details -) and you will be credited or refunded for the postage costs incurred, up to a maximum of the whatever the current Company Postal Delivery rate is – see “PO Box Delivery to Main Centers” and “PO Box Delivery to Regional Centers”.
If you are returning Goods via courier or post office please package it carefully so that it does not become damaged on route. Please include the Returns Request Number and a copy of your original invoice with any return. Once your parcel has been received we will asses the condition of the item. We will notify you as to the outcome and process the refund duly.
Credit for shipping and return shipping will only be given provided the order was in the error of Sports24seven
If any party (“Defaulting Party”) breaches any of these terms and conditions and fails to remedy such breach within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of notice to remedy the breach, the aggrieved party shall be entitled to claim specific performance or to cancel this agreement forthwith upon written notice to the defaulting party, without prejudice to its right to recover:
any amounts that may be due to it in terms of this agreement; and any loss or damage suffered as a consequence of the breach or the cancellation of this agreement.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa. You agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
Please see the general policies specific by product range.
– All rackets must be in new condition showing no signs of use (i.e. ball fuzz, plastic removed from handle, scrapes on bumper guard, etc.) to receive a full refund (excluding string) and must be returned in original packaging accompanied by the invoice within 14 days of purchase date.
– All new rackets carry a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects.
– The replacement of defective items is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer of local agent.
– Sports24seven may replace the racquet immediately if it feels the manufacturer will determine the racquet is defective.
– Racquets sent to the manufacturer or local agent for evaluation may take up to 6 weeks to resolve.
– If the racket is deemed defective, Sports24seven will string the replacement racket free of charge with the original strings (excluding natural gut.)
– Rackets that have been abused or damaged in any way whatsoever, or customised, engraved or in anyway indelibly marked, etc. will not be replaced.
– If the original purchased racquet is no longer available, credit will be given in the amount of the original purchase price.
– If the manufacturer does not replace the tennis racquet, it will be returned accompanied by the explanation from the manufacturer.
– All rackets purchased as used (including demonstration units) can be returned within 5 working days of the invoice date for a full refund (excluding strings and labour cost to string). If the racket is not in the original condition supplied, the full refund will not apply. If deemed necessary, a handling fee will be charged per racket, and is at the sole discretion of Sports24seven.
– Shoes must be returned in the condition they were received, in the manufacturer’s original packaging.
– Do not place any shipping labels or tape directly on the shoe box.
– Please make sure that shoes are clean and free of any sock fuzz/lint, human or pet hair, dirt, or any other foreign substances before returning them.
– Please send the shoes with a note stating if you would like credit or an exchange.
– All apparel must be returned unwashed and unworn with original tags still attached.
– Apparel that has been worn or washed, cannot be returned or exchanged
– The items in this category do not come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
– Sports24seven will accept such defective items provided they are returned within 15 days after the invoice date.
Balls Cases of balls can be returned for full refund or exchange if the product is in brand-new condition and cans have not been opened or damaged.
Cancellation and refund
You are entitled to cancel your order for the Goods, without penalty, within 7 days of the Goods having been delivered to you. In such an event –
you will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days of the date of cancelling this agreement; you undertake not to utilise the Goods; and your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled, provided that your right to cancel your order for Goods without penalty set out in this clause, shall not apply where the Goods that you have ordered are newspapers, periodicals, magazines and books, or where audio or video recordings or computer software were unsealed by you.
The Company will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods. If you elect not to proceed with your order, we will reimburse you with the purchase price within 30 days of having informed you that we are not able to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period.