The Babolat Propulse Rage are ideal for our African hard court surfaces and conditions as it offers both support and durability. Babolat has raised the bar on their stability shoes once again. Tennis players who play at the baseline will appreciate this shoe as it offers exceptional stability and increased resistance.
On Court :
These Babolat Propulse Rage tennis shoes are for players who have universal to wide feet and are looking for a great deal of support in order to safely move around the court.
The X Support technology has been added in order to provide a fit that is as close to the foot as possible and allow you to move efficiently. A sock structure has also been added thanks to the Full Insock technology in order to support your ankle. Next, the KPRS-X cushioning replaces the Kompressor technology to offer even higher quality cushioning at the heel area.
Lastly, the Michelin outsole contributes even more durability to your shoe as the toes and the interior of the foot have been strengthened.
Technical Details :
– X Support : added strap in the shape of a X in order to correctly support the foot during movement
– KPRS-X : optimises cushioning at the heel area
– Ortholite sockliner : for better sweat evacuation
– Full Insock : sole structure to be closer to the ankle
– Michelin outsole : Michelin and Babolat have combined their expertise to create a sole that is adapted to you. The stud in the shape of a S allows you to move quickly and in many different directions. This sole provides reinforced resistance when you are moving thanks to an exclusive rubber formulation.