1. Add the required quantity/ size/ item to your basket.
2. From the drop down on the top-right corner, click on “checkout“.
3. Existing customers – log in to your account. New customers – fill in your details to register an account. The applicable deliver fee will be added to your order total once you have entered your postal code.
4. Select your payment option, making sure to also check “I have read the terms and conditions“, before clicking “place order“. If you selected card payment, you will be redirected to a secure portal where you can process payment online. If you selected EFT, you will be redirected to a page with our banking details and your order number for reference.
5. Once we have received your payment, your order will be marked as “processing“. Orders placed after 11:59am will only be processed the next business day.
6. After processing, your order will be marked as “packed” or “internal stock transfer“, depending on where the stock is held.
7. Once our courier has collected your parcel, your order will be marked as “shipped“. You will also receive an email from us the next morning with your parcel tracking details.
1. Where do you deliver to?
Nationwide! Delivery is door-to-door. We do not deliver to PO Boxes or the post office. Please specify a physical street name and number.
2. What are the Delivery Options?
Depending on your location, a minimum order value is required for free shipping. If your total is below that value, you will receive a shipping quote once you have entered your postal code on the checkout page. For more info, click here.
3. When can I expect my parcel?
Delivery usually takes 3 -5 working days unless otherwise specified on the product page – check the description. Orders placed after 11:59am will only be processed the next working day. An “Estimated Dispatch” (when the item will ship) is also indicated for each product. You may have to select the size first to see the estimated dispatch date
4. What time will my parcel be delivered?
We can not give a specific time when couriers will deliver. Delivery will take place between business hours, from 08:00 to 17:00. Please ensure that someone is present at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel.