The engineered gradient compression in SKINS Essentials calf tights with stirrup gets more oxygen to your muscles for improved performance when training and competing in any impact sport.
They also help reduce the risk of injury by supporting your calf, providing more control over involuntary muscle movement and vibration.
The stirrup under the heel keeps the garment perfectly positioned, while the anatomic left and right cut ensures a comfortable fit – making them suitable to wear during post-exercise recovery and on long-haul flights.
- 400Fit – A super anatomical precision fit which ensures optimum comfort and targeted compression.
- 50+ UV Protection – Offers protection against harmful sun damage. Essential for the hotter months.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression – Increases oxygen delivery to the muscles and helps reduce lactic acid build-up.
- Moisture Management – Ensures you stay dry all session long, transporting moisture out of the garment and away form the body.
- Muscle Focus – Enhances muscle power, reaction time and recovery during and after exercise.
- Anti-Microbial Treatment – Ensures that your item stays fresh for long-lasting fresh feeling use.
- Warp Knit – Warp knitted fabrics have no natural stretch, rather the mix of fabrics ensures specific levels of elasticity and controlled compression for improve performance.
- 76% Nylon – 24% Spandex
SKINS COMPRESSION CALF TIGHT SIZE CHART