The WISE Tension Head offers extremely advanced features such as continuous pull, extreme accuracy, option of kg or lbs, digital readout, speed control, pre-stretch, memory bank and more.
The Flame itself holds the frame securely and provides a large tool tray to fit all your tools (tools are included).
It now comes standard with the new V50 clamps. The v50 clamps are hybrids, meaning they will string tennis, squash or badminton rackets. No need for different clamps for different rackets.
You can also upgrade the base clamps from the standard base clamps to the automatic base clamps.
The diablo is now included as a standard feature which protects the string from damage in the gripper and also raises the height of the string slightly to reduce the friction on the frame through the grommets. A foot pedal can also be purchased as an option to speed up the string job, keeping your hands free.
This machine represents extremely good value for stringers who want a professional job.
- Strings any rackets; tennis, squash & badminton
- Electronic tension head
- Sturdy construction lightweight electronic portable
- 6-point external mounting system for secure racket mounting
- Individually micro-adjustable side support arms
- Universal side supports accommodate all types of frames
- Two high quality 360° dual action swivel clamps
- Tools included (shown below in photo). In order from left to right – allen keys, awl, cyan 12 and 6 o’clock support pads, angled cutters, arm springs, base clamp springs, pliers.
- Diablo included
- Weighs 18.2 kg
- The Spinfire Flame is manufactured from steel (machine base, tracks, swivel clamps & base clamps) and aluminium (turntable).
- 2 year warranty