Sporting a timeless black look as part of Wilson’s all-new Series Noir collection, the Amplifeel takes a revolutionary stride in tennis footwear for players who tear up all corners of the court. This shoe features innovative Amplifeel technology for extensive upper support and Pro Torque Chassis arch technology for torsion control and explosive acceleration. If you crave more upper ankle support and dynamic performance from your footwear, this is the shoe for you.
- Amplifeel adds increased upper support for feel, control and explosive lateral acceleration
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6mm)
- 3D-FS delivers unparalleled support, increased response time and explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration
- Endofit Comfort+ provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Pro Torque Chassis uses arch technology to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Part of Wilson’s all-new Series Noir
Soft strap that wraps your foot and ankle to provide incredible feel during every step. This feature allows for ultimate foot control, responsive reaction time, and explosive acceleration.