The Rush Pro Jr QL introduces Quicklace to Wilson footwear, making it easier than ever to put your shoes on and take them off with one-pull tightening. Forefoot support and lightweight arch technology combine to fuse added stability and burst into your movement. The Rush Pro Jr packages a seamless lacing system together with speed and stability technologies for game-changing performance.
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe
- Quicklace features minimalistic, strong lace for one-pull tightening and easy-on, easy-off
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces