Ultra-lightweight and flexible, the Kaos 2.0 features Skinguard and Endofit technology to enhance support for lateral movements and push-offs. Designed for those armed with a passion for style and performance, this shoe’s Light Pro Torque arch technology satisfies a player’s craving for speed and propulsion all over the court.
- Skinguard administers upper protection for durability; forefoot and lateral reinforcement enhance support during lateral movements and push-offs
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Women’s Specific Support includes assymetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter specifically for women to provide higher levels of stability, arch support and control.