Ultra-lightweight and flexible, the Kaos Comp features 2D-Forefoot Support and Endofit technology to enhance responsiveness and stability. Designed for those armed with a passion for style and performance, this shoe’s Light Pro Torque arch technology satisfies a player’s craving for speed and propulsion all over the court.
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- 3D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Pro Torque Chassis uses arch technology to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces