Aggressive club players will love the fast, lightweight feel of the Kaos Comp. It’s speedy, progressive design is sure to satisfy the appetite of any tennis player looking for something that’s not “traditional”. Synthetic materials make up the upper and are re- enforced in key areas to enhance stability and durability while Endofit technology provides a snug, glove-like fit. The outsole has a strategically placed zonal tread pattern to give you traction and durability in specific areas where you need it most.
- DF1 provides optimal low-to-the-ground court feel for agility and explosive acceleration (DF1 = HT Drop 6mm)
- 3D-FS delivers unparalleled support, increased response time and explosive acceleration with controlled deceleration
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Pro Torque Chassis uses arch technology to provide torsion control and stability for explosive acceleration
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces